Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ohla313

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 24, 2010
I have a 2011 MBA 11" and realized I have an older MBA charger around my house. Would I be able to use this with my MBA and not have to worry about any damage? It is the T-shaped charger but for a MBA.

Thanks!

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
I have a 2011 MBA 11" and realized I have an older MBA charger around my house. Would I be able to use this with my MBA and not have to worry about any damage? It is the T-shaped charger but for a MBA.
Yes, it will work fine. It won't cause any damage.

radardude

macrumors newbie
Nov 15, 2011
Earth
Old charger new MBA

I've been using my old Macbook Pro 13" charger with my new 11" MBA for months with no problems. Make sure that what ever charger you are using has a current rating at least as big as the Macbook Air. It is marked on the side of the charger, I need a magnifying glass to read it though.

miles01110

macrumors Core
Jul 24, 2006
The Ivory Tower (I'm not coming down)
I've been using my old Macbook Pro 13" charger with my new 11" MBA for months with no problems. Make sure that what ever charger you are using has a current rating at least as big as the Macbook Air. It is marked on the side of the charger, I need a magnifying glass to read it though.

The 11" MBA has the lowest power-rated Magsafe charger Apple has ever manufactured (35W), so any Magsafe will work.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.