Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Macintosh Computers

Old May 23, 2005, 07:16 PM   #1
mattroberts
macrumors regular

Battery/Charging/adapter Light Problems (PB rev.b 12in)

I'm one of the never ending PB 12in Rev. B owners who have had nothing but problems with the Battery.

Todays problem is my plug light. Its always green! No matter what the charge of the battery its Green. No amber whatsoever. But its charging the battery!

I've done all the usual-reseting the PMU, draining the battery and recharging etc. nothing seems to work.

I'm at a bit of a loss as to why... Could this be the adapter... any similar events out there. Plus anyone whose had problem with a Rev.b 12 in battery post I'd like to see how many of use are out there

cheers
m
Old May 23, 2005, 07:34 PM   #2
eva01
macrumors 601

Send a message via AIM to eva01 Send a message via MSN to eva01 Send a message via Yahoo to eva01
the only problem i have ever had with that light is when my adapter was breaking at the base of the adapter where the wire goes into the thicker white plastic thing O_o if that makes sense. It was ripping there till it almost ripped out completely. I had to make a rush run down to Cambridgeside galleria to buy a new one

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Macintosh Computers