Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > iCloud and Apple Services

Old Nov 28, 2011, 01:03 PM   #1
james-bailey
macrumors regular

"your Apple ID has been disabled for security reasons"? Reset mutilple times??

Tried to check my @me.com emails this morning via my iPhone and also Thunderbird and its saying my password is incorrect. ]
I know its not as its saved automatically in both devices.

So gone onto iCloud to see if i can log in there and a notification pops up saying 'Your account has been disabled due to security reasons. To reset your account, visit ifogot.apple.com.

Has my account been hacked?

Ive tried resetting 6+ times with a different password each time and still the same message pops up?

Anyone else having similar issues?

James

Last edited by james-bailey; Nov 28, 2011 at 01:44 PM.
james-bailey is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28, 2011, 06:16 PM   #2
thebignewt
macrumors regular

I don't know about being hacked, but in my experience trying to reset the password multiple times confuses the system and then you have to speak with a person to undo the mess. Can you call an Apple number for CS?
thebignewt is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > iCloud and Apple Services