Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Nov 28, 2011, 05:26 PM   #1
ftpt
macrumors newbie

iphone 3g won't start?

Hey guys, i'm having this problem... when i turn on my iphone it shows a screen telling me to plug it to itunes ... i do it and itunes tells me "itunes detected a phone in recuperation ..." press restore.. but restore says "if you have troubles with iphone you can restore it to factory defaults"... i still havent done this because i dont wanna loose anything i have on my iphone..
what should i do next?

thanks
ftpt is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28, 2011, 07:01 PM   #2
ftpt
macrumors newbie

anyone? please? i just wanna retrieve everything i've on the phone.. :\
ftpt is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting