Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

astrology geek

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 1, 2011
Doraemon Wallpapers and Backgrounds free for a limited time(1st December -5th Demcember 2011)!
we have released our new wallpaper app"Doraemon Wallpapers and Backgrounds",all kinds of wallpaper and backgrounds of the japanese Cartoon character"Doraemon".Grab it now if you are Doraemon/cartoon fans,or you just need cute pictures for your iPhone!

Link:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/doraemon-wallpapers-backgrounds/id482600230?mt=8
We are appreciated if you'd download and rate this game in app store,also reviews and advises r welcom.Hope you enjoy it.

Info:
Doraemon is a robotic cat from japanese manga,who travels back in time from the 22nd century to aid a schoolboy.Doraemon has a pocket from which he produces many gadgets, medicines, and tools from the future.Our app contains the best designed,high quality,and almost all kinds of Doraemon pictures.
mzl.vprhwwrr.320x480-75.jpg
mzl.gmrsgqtg.320x480-75.jpg

TrulyYuki

macrumors 6502
Mar 4, 2010
Washington
Doraemon Wallpapers and Backgrounds free for a limited time(1st December -5th Demcember 2011)!
we have released our new wallpaper app"Doraemon Wallpapers and Backgrounds",all kinds of wallpaper and backgrounds of the japanese Cartoon character"Doraemon".Grab it now if you are Doraemon/cartoon fans,or you just need cute pictures for your iPhone!

Link:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/doraemon-wallpapers-backgrounds/id482600230?mt=8
We are appreciated if you'd download and rate this game in app store,also reviews and advises r welcom.Hope you enjoy it.

Info:
Doraemon is a robotic cat from japanese manga,who travels back in time from the 22nd century to aid a schoolboy.Doraemon has a pocket from which he produces many gadgets, medicines, and tools from the future.Our app contains the best designed,high quality,and almost all kinds of Doraemon pictures.
ImageImage

I grew up watching this. Love show.
I wish I had one

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.