Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Dec 3, 2011, 09:58 AM   #1
daytona
macrumors member

Delete from iTunes Purchases..

It all started when a friend gave me 2 iTunes music cards. So, I open iTunes and plugged the purchase number in to see what might be available. Well it automatically down loaded all these songs....and I DIDN'T like any of them.
I was able to delete them from the Music Library and iPhone. Now everytime I download an app or anything, it wants to download the music. I have been into the iTunes Store and see the music but can not find a way to delete these "purcahses" that I do not want. Any help would greatly appreicated.........also I did a forum search and came up with nothing...but I was not goind to read 34 pages of search
daytona is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3, 2011, 02:27 PM   #2
JediMeister
macrumors 68040

It sounds like the songs are stuck in your download queue. You can either let them finish downloading or you can email iTunes Store Support and as them to clear your download queue.
JediMeister is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting