Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jvmxtra

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 21, 2010
Just stupid question.
Is there anyway to have ice cream sandwich animated wallpaper for mac?

jvmxtra

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 21, 2010
Just stupid question.
Is there anyway to have ice cream sandwich animated wallpaper for mac?

This is bit of puzzle. Why Lion does not allow live wallpaper w/ all that horse power when phones are doing it.. ?? Don't you wonder about that?

I would not mind live wallpaper.

goMac

Contributor
Apr 15, 2004
This is bit of puzzle. Why Lion does not allow live wallpaper w/ all that horse power when phones are doing it.. ?? Don't you wonder about that?

I would not mind live wallpaper.

You can have live wallpaper.

http://www.wallsaverapp.com/

You can't run Android programs on the Mac though, so I'm not sure why you'd expect an Android background to work...

Neolithium

macrumors 6502a
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever the army needs me.
Interesting. I've never used live wallpapers...ever. Perhaps its because I've never found any that I actually like though, I did play around momentarily with windows and android, but now I basically leave it all to enjoyable still images.

Would be a nice option though, I have to admit.

jvmxtra

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 21, 2010
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

I was just wondering about that since under power phones are able to so why shouldn't osx be able to as an option

Some of us like to decorate osx.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.