Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Hacks

Old Dec 5, 2011, 02:35 PM   #1
AppleMaster9
macrumors regular

iPad 1 stuck in reboot loop/ frozen on lockscreen

I installed the HTC weather widget on my iPad that is running 4.3.3. Unknown to me, my iPad was unable to use this and when it tried to restart springboard it was frozen on the lock screen. If I leave it on the lock screen, it restarts the springboard but still comes back to the frozen lock screen. I am still able to sync and back up my iPad so i know its not completely toast. If I update to IOS 5, will my problem be solved? I know my jailbreak will be removed but will it fix the frozen problem?
AppleMaster9 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Hacks