Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Dec 5, 2011, 10:04 PM   #1
Cecona
macrumors newbie

Unhappy Unknown error when trying to play any youtube video on my iPhone

I've been having this problem for awhile and I have absolutely 0 idea of how to deal with it. It just started one day- nothing having changed about my iPhone. I tried to watch a video through the YouTube app but every try gave me the same result of the video being unable to load and a little window popping up simply saying 'Unknown Error'. The same thing happens on my mom's iPhone, and my sister's brand new iPhone4. I have the problem in different locations as well. If anyone has a solution I would so much love to know it.
Cecona is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6, 2011, 04:27 PM   #2
Cecona
macrumors newbie

Update: the videos will work on 3G but not on wireless
Cecona is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting