Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater

Old Dec 7, 2011, 09:43 AM   #1
sulliweb
macrumors regular

TV Show Season not showing up in Purchased Section

Anyone else missing a TV Show season in the purchased section of iTunes?

I have Eureka Season 1. I downloaded it from iTunes back when it was just available in Standard Def... I've bought the other seasons, and they show up. Just Season 1 is missing... Any thoughts?

I tried contacting Apple support. They told me that TV Shows aren't supported in iTunes in the Cloud. I sent the press release that Apple put out saying that they are back to them. I'm just curious if it's just me or something with older seasons or what....

It's not a big deal. I'm just curious why it isn't showing up.

Any help would be appreciated.
sulliweb is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7, 2011, 10:14 AM   #2
ZenAmateur
macrumors newbie

Just a hunch

Try quitting iTunes and restarting, I was missing the Tether app (yes, I acted quickly!) and thought that Apple had done something to iTunes to yank it, but after restarting iTunes I found it there and got it on my iPhone.
ZenAmateur is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater