Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cowmuffin

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 27, 2011
Hi. I'm trying to save money so I've been looking for a cheap but good quality folio case. I generally don't want to spend too much for a case because I'm trying to save for a good keyboard. I found this on Amazon. Has anyone tried this case? Is it a good value? Can the ipad 2 fit if it has a case at the back? Or are there other folios that can fit an ipad 2 with a tpu cover?

Sorry if I seem so picky with such a low budget. -__- I just need a folio as a stand and cover.. My ipad 2 actually has a tpu cover.. I'm not comfortable using the smart cover because I feel like the ipad 2 will be knocked off when I touch the screen. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance :D

http://www.amazon.com/SIGNATURE-Leather-Generation-Magnetic-Function/dp/B005FXHL1S/ref=sr_1_9?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1323346279&sr=1-9

guitarguy316

macrumors 6502
Sep 5, 2010
so does anyone have experience with this case? i saw it on groupon the other day and i'm guessing for $15, it must not be good?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.