Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

creiapp

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 18, 2011
Hong Kong
The main selling point of this App is: You can save any files to your iCloud in seconds and auto load it to all your iOS Devices in seconds.

Also, its second function as a passwords safe, you can save those passwords in iCloud or local. You will love using it.

On a Mac, you can interact(drag files to, delete files, edit files, create folders...) with iCloud Documents of this App from Path:
/Users/YOUR_USER_NAME/Library/Mobile Documents/MUPXVM5Q6W~com~creiapp~fileincloud/Documents

Check it out!

Apple is going to remove it from app store. Please hurry up to grab it. Reason is Apple is not OK to use iCloud as a cloud storage.
[app]Save to Cloud[/app]

Last edited:

Milord

macrumors newbie
Nov 24, 2010
Canada
I don't understand... Since when can we upload files to iCloud like with Dropbox?! If I understand correctly, this app has nothing to do with iCloud, by "iCloud" they mean "cloud", as in their cloud, not Apple's.

creiapp

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 18, 2011
Hong Kong
I don't understand... Since when can we upload files to iCloud like with Dropbox?! If I understand correctly, this app has nothing to do with iCloud, by "iCloud" they mean "cloud", as in their cloud, not Apple's.

Hi Milord,
Thanks for your reply. Yes, My App is for Apple's iCloud.
To clear your doubt, I have made a demo video on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK39Ei7UeX0

Please check it out.

Last edited:

creiapp

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 18, 2011
Hong Kong
Version 1.1 is available on App Store

hi all,
Finally, it comes out, version 1.1. I spent about 3 months for this version, and more accurately saying, it is a revamp. Especially, UI update for iPad. To check more details, please visit [app]Save to Cloud[/app]

I will post some promotion codes in "Code Sharing and Software Promos" section from time to time these few days.

creiapp

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 18, 2011
Hong Kong
Version 1.2 is available

Hi all,
Version 1.2 is available on App Store now. [app]Save to Cloud[/app]. This version is updated with function for uploading multiple videos/photos from user's Album.

Will post some promo codes to "Code Sharing and Software Promos" later.

Thanks

creiapp

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 18, 2011
Hong Kong
End of App store life

Apple is going to remove it from app store. Please hurry up to grab it. Reason is Apple is not OK to use iCloud as a cloud storage.

RJM1138

macrumors newbie
Sep 6, 2012
Why does Apple not want this app out there anymore?? I mean, what's iCloud for, strictly backups? Because, let me tell you, if you're depending on iCloud to provide you with a restoration should you need it, there's about a 50/50 chance you'll get roughly 50 per cent of your files restored withouth data corruption. It's does well with contacts and Notes, and it's great for syncing between iOS devices, but it's not a replacement for a desktop backup.

And always keep a copy of you mobile app folder somewhere so that you can reinstall great apps even after Apple takes them away. Not to mention upgrades that take the desirable functions away.

Pardon my ranting- its what I do.
Robb

Daveoc64

macrumors 601
Jan 16, 2008
Bristol, UK
Why does Apple not want this app out there anymore??

iCloud has clearly been designed to NOT compete with services like Dropbox and is really only intended as a place for Apps to store data so that it can be retrieved for that App to use at a later date (possibly on another device).

This App allow(s/ed) people to store anything, and while theoretically you can do that with other Apps, that's not their sole purpose.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.