Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Notebooks > MacBook Air

Old Dec 16, 2011, 12:16 PM   #1
vkuber
macrumors member

Applications resizing before/after when w/ external monitor

I'm curious to know if any of you are having a similar problem that I'm having when hooking up a MBA to an external monitor. All my applications are running on different desktops for specific reasons and sized/fitted with an application well known as Moom. When disconnecting the MBA and using the MBA as the main device again it seems all my 'windows' are all resized half way, etc. I believe I saw some type of app out there that makes it so it saves everything the way you have setup without readjusting the size of the windows when disconnecting from an external monitor. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.
-VK

vkuber is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2011, 01:39 AM   #2
vkuber
macrumors member

After hours of searching on the Internet I was able to find the application I was speaking of regarding keeping your osx windows in place after connecting/disconnecting from an external display.

The application "Stay" : http://cl.ly/CgmO

vkuber is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2011, 05:48 PM   #3
entatlrg
macrumors Demi-God

Thanks for coming back and posting that.
entatlrg is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Notebooks > MacBook Air