Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AmandaJoye

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 2, 2011
I am trying to use a custom campaign for Left 4 Dead 2, (which I have done before, so I know that the folder was there) but I can't find the Steam folder. I've searched through everything and cannot find it. If anyone can help, I'd greatly appreciate it!

The.Walrus

macrumors member
Apr 18, 2010
From Finder, hold down the Option key and click on the "Go" menu, then select the (new visible) "Library" item. This is the system library, and not the user library. You should now be able to locate the "Steam" folder in "Application Support."

Reactions: Beamerboy

AmandaJoye

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 2, 2011
From Finder, hold down the Option key and click on the "Go" menu, then select the (new visible) "Library" item. This is the system library, and not the user library. You should now be able to locate the "Steam" folder in "Application Support."

That worked!
Thank you so much!

FM17Semaj

macrumors newbie
Mar 7, 2017

Absolute legend! Thank you so much!!!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.