Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JackHodkinson

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 25, 2011
Wondering if anyone can help me... with new years coming up I'm wanting ton use an app to handle all the music so I don't have to sort out playlists and things like that before hand. What I'm looking for is something that will let people choose their own music and queue it up one after an other, without having to use the mouse or do anything to technical so that everyone will be able to use it. If the Apple Remote would work with it too that be a bonus. Does anyone know if there's something like this out there? :confused:

macrumors 68040
Dec 16, 2011
iPad or iPhone/iPod Touch with the Apple Remote is a GREAT choice.

Does the Apple Remote support iTunes DJ?, because that's pretty much what you want

JackHodkinson

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 25, 2011
I never even knew you could use this with the Remote app! I'll definitely be using this just one other question - is there any way to use it with the physical Apple remote or is it just the app?

macrumors 68040
Dec 16, 2011
I never even knew you could use this with the Remote app! I'll definitely be using this just one other question - is there any way to use it with the physical Apple remote or is it just the app?

The iPod Touch/iPhone/iPad app.

MWPULSE

macrumors 6502a
Dec 27, 2008
London
although using the apple computer remote you can still skip tracks, pause etc, and turn volume up n down ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.