Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Jan 1, 2012, 03:15 PM   #1
MattG
macrumors 68040

iTunes error 13010, and iTunes Match will not update

For the past couple of weeks, I've been getting iTunes error 13010 at random. Plus, iTunes Match will not update anything. I added some new music that I purchased from Amazon, and the iCloud status will not update, even if I force an iTunes Match update.

I'm storing everything on an external drive. iTunes can connect to it fine, and I can play my media without any issues. I have followed others' advice by deleting the "iTunes Library Genius.itdb" and "iTunes Library Extras.itdb" files, deleting preference files, etc. Nothing seems to work. I'm continually getting these errors, Match won't update, new music isn't making it to my devices...?!?!? Anyone else having this issue?
MattG is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21, 2012, 06:07 PM   #2
googlia
macrumors newbie

In the same boat, can anyone help us.

I haven't been able to open itunes for a while and have deleted those .itdb files that people have suggested, but nothing is working. Since the same time I have not been able to complete a time machine backup of the computer too. I don't know if the issues are related, but would love to anyone to suggest anything that may help, thanks.
googlia is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store