|Jan 2, 2012, 06:20 AM||#1|
Dropped iPhone 3G, now got white screen
I got an iPhone that was accidentally dropped.
Since then, the screen is white with some vertical semi invisible lines.
I know the touch works as it makes the "Slide to open" sound and I'm able to turn it off.
1. I made soft reset and restore via iTunes, no avail.
2. I opened the iPhone, checked the flat cable and 2 connectors, once reconnected goes back to same white screen.
1. How can I make sure that I properly reconnected the flat cable?
2. Is there anything else that I can do to repair it?
3. If I must replace the screen, which screen do I need to purchase off eBay?
There's no Apple service in my country, so I must DIY myself
Last edited by DavidKon; Jan 2, 2012 at 08:11 AM.
|Jan 2, 2012, 09:51 AM||#3|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Why won't the bootrom version show up in WinXP Device Mgr iPhone 3G 3.1.3 BB 06.15.00||Granitel||iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting||12||Oct 30, 2011 10:08 PM|
|Transferring info on old iPhone 3G sim card to new iPhone 4s||zachleon11||iPhone||5||Oct 14, 2011 05:36 PM|
|iPhone 3G keyboard is white screen only when keyboard showing||PracticalMac||iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting||0||Sep 29, 2011 10:57 AM|
|iphone 3gs white screen||Trranceman||iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting||0||Sep 26, 2011 03:54 PM|
|is it ok to restore my unlocked iphone 3g? & no pushnotifications/unlocked iphone?||poohbear19||Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks||5||Dec 10, 2010 08:55 PM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:43 PM.