|Jan 2, 2012, 05:20 AM||#1|
Dropped iPhone 3G, now got white screen
I got an iPhone that was accidentally dropped.
Since then, the screen is white with some vertical semi invisible lines.
I know the touch works as it makes the "Slide to open" sound and I'm able to turn it off.
1. I made soft reset and restore via iTunes, no avail.
2. I opened the iPhone, checked the flat cable and 2 connectors, once reconnected goes back to same white screen.
1. How can I make sure that I properly reconnected the flat cable?
2. Is there anything else that I can do to repair it?
3. If I must replace the screen, which screen do I need to purchase off eBay?
There's no Apple service in my country, so I must DIY myself
Last edited by DavidKon; Jan 2, 2012 at 07:11 AM.
|Jan 2, 2012, 08:51 AM||#3|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|iPhone dropped in water - screen stains?||raymondu999||iPhone||11||Jan 19, 2014 11:44 PM|
|Iphone 5 Dropped Screen Not Cracked BUT CAN'T UNLOCK IT HELP!!!!||strawberrysamba||iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting||2||Aug 10, 2013 02:15 PM|
|Dropped black iPhone 5 in bath - getting white as replacement, good choice?||Risco||iPhone||63||Jun 19, 2013 09:20 AM|
|Dropped iPhone 5 - Screen Replacement?||brittany0613||iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting||10||Jun 5, 2013 12:25 PM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:11 AM.