Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Jan 7, 2012, 12:57 AM   #1
xkairyux
macrumors newbie

iPhone 4S won't connect to iTunes/reboot

i was charging my phone and then received a phone call which lasted for about an hour, the battery was at 80%. about ten minutes later, i decided to sync my iPhone with iTunes and received a message that my phone wouldn't sync with my iTunes cause the sync session failed to start.

i restarted iTunes, same error message.

i decided to turn off my iPhone and try syncing it to iTunes again. but after i turned my phone off, it wouldn't turn back on.

it goes to the start up screen (with the apple) but won't boot up the whole system. i've tried holding the power button with the main button to reboot it but it doesn't work.

is there anything else i can do or do i have to bring my phone to the Apple store?
xkairyux is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7, 2012, 12:59 AM   #2
Applejuiced
macrumors Nehalem

Try putting it in DFU mode and restore with itunes.
If that doesnt work then bring it in.
Applejuiced is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7, 2012, 02:51 AM   #3
xkairyux
macrumors newbie

i tried entering into DFU mode and tried restoring it with iTunes but it didn't work and now i can't get it out of DFU mode.
this is really annoying haha.
xkairyux is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7, 2012, 10:30 AM   #4
Applejuiced
macrumors Nehalem

Yes, something is not right.
Applejuiced is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting