|Mar 23, 2013, 11:29 PM||#1|
Help with iTunes 11 and Touch 5G
I only just recently updated to iTunes 11 from 10 (wish I hadn't now) to enable my iPod Touch 5g to connect.
Not getting to grips with the new interface and starting to get a little frustrated.
Can anyone help me please.
1. How do I create a new playlist for my iPod? before, I would just highlight the "Music" folder underneath my iPod in the sidebar and then just add a new playlist from the menu. iTunes 11 won't let me do this.
2. How do I delete a song that I've added manually to my iPod? Before you could just highlight the song and simply press delete.
3. How do I edit song titles/artist/genre etc? Before I could just click on the box and it would allow me to edit the text.
Even if I right-click to the "get info" tab it still doesn't allow me to edit it
|Apr 3, 2013, 04:50 AM||#2|
2. You can delete it actually on the iPod by sliding on the song and then tapping delete.
3. Right click on it then 'Get Info'.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:26 PM.