|Mar 23, 2013, 11:29 PM||#1|
Help with iTunes 11 and Touch 5G
I only just recently updated to iTunes 11 from 10 (wish I hadn't now) to enable my iPod Touch 5g to connect.
Not getting to grips with the new interface and starting to get a little frustrated.
Can anyone help me please.
1. How do I create a new playlist for my iPod? before, I would just highlight the "Music" folder underneath my iPod in the sidebar and then just add a new playlist from the menu. iTunes 11 won't let me do this.
2. How do I delete a song that I've added manually to my iPod? Before you could just highlight the song and simply press delete.
3. How do I edit song titles/artist/genre etc? Before I could just click on the box and it would allow me to edit the text.
Even if I right-click to the "get info" tab it still doesn't allow me to edit it
|Apr 3, 2013, 04:50 AM||#2|
2. You can delete it actually on the iPod by sliding on the song and then tapping delete.
3. Right click on it then 'Get Info'.
11" MacBook Air 2012 4GB RAM 128GB SSD 13" MacBook (Black) late '06 4GB RAM 320GB HDD, iPhone 4 32GB, iPad Mini 32GB, iPod Touch 2nd Gen 8GB, iPod Touch 4th Gen 8GB, iPod Nano 1st Gen 1GB,
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:21 AM.