Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices

Old Jan 10, 2012, 12:26 AM   #1
itzcoolz
macrumors regular

Transfer AT&T SIM Card Between Android/iPhone?

i currently am a happy owner of an iPhone 4S with AT&T. However, i'm looking to try out an unlocked Samsung Galaxy Note for a review I plan on writing. I doubt it will end up replacing my iPhone as a daily use phone, so I don't feel the need to set up an entirely new contract with the Note.

i know that it's really easy to transfer out my sim card between different iPhones, but will it be just as easy to swap out sim cards between an iPhone and an Android device?

perhaps complicating issues is the fact that I am on a grandfathered unlimited data plan.
itzcoolz is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2012, 03:57 AM   #2
aphexacid
macrumors 6502a

I had a galaxy S 2 for a short time that i swapped my 4S sim with. There are not issues other than the fact that the 4S sim card is physically smaller than a normal sim card 99% of mobile phones take, including the one you want to use.

i ordered a micro sim card adapter last year, and it works like a charm.
aphexacid is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices