Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPhone and iPod touch Apps

Old Jan 10, 2012, 06:06 PM   #1
hessianarcher
macrumors newbie

App Trailers Tips and Help

Please share in this thread any cool tricks you've discovered or help answer questions.

Want an easy way to make a couple bucks per day? Get App Trailers from the App store and recieve a little bit of coinage just for watching advertisements. After you sign up, look for something called a "bonus code". enter in 'hessianarcher' (my username) and both of us will get a whole lot of points. it's win win if you ask me, especially to get you started.

For those of you who have it already, one easy way to go through the process quicker, is to find a school, or someplace with a moderately restrictive web policy. you can watch the ads but then the actual trailer for the app won't play, redirecting you right back to the app homepage. the cool thing is that you still get the points, but saving around 30 seconds.

but after watching a few (around 5 or so) ads it will stop giving me points and on the homepage everything will be labeled "0 points"... I'll check in a couple hours and everything will go back to normal. Does anybody else have the same problem? nobody else I talk to has this "no points" issue...
hessianarcher is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPhone and iPod touch Apps