Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps

Old Jan 12, 2012, 04:55 PM   #1
dcg234
macrumors newbie

Any Application for Drafting Hand-Notes Over Emails?

Hi,

My dad just got an iPad. Previously in his work, he used to over dosens printed hard copies of emails a day. Simple things such as "approved" or "?" or circling things, and he would pass it on to some co-workers.

I want to find him an app that would do the same, and simply. I want an app that allows to write HAND NOTES on received emails instantly, and reply them. I assume that the reply would be as an image file or pdf, which is fine.

I know that there are a lot of ways to work around that, but because of the high volume of this process, it has to be as quick, simple and instant as possible.

Any suggestions?
dcg234 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search