Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Jan 18, 2012, 12:19 PM   #1
m9000
macrumors newbie

iphone is disabled connect to itunes

hi guys i need help, i dropped my phone cracked the screen a lil bit then it went blank. when i put it on it goes " iphone is disabled connect to itunes. then down it displays the swipe to make emergency call.

it doesnt give the option to put in the passcode. however when you connect to itunes it doest recognise the phone coz its locked, itunes tells you to unlock the phone first, but the phone wont display the passcode screen.

how ever the phone can receive calls and sms but you wont be able to read sms
m9000 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18, 2012, 01:24 PM   #2
Applejuiced
macrumors Nehalem

Dfu restore.
Applejuiced is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting