Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

OMGOBJ

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 19, 2012
Hi,

I'm the creator of what I think is a fantastic product for the iPod Nano and I thought I'd post it on here to see if anyone had any comments or would even like to buy one. I've created Nanok, a beautiful slim dock for your Nano.

The iPod nano with Multi-Touch is designed to be easy, intuitive and fun, and as Apple says "its small and wearable, so music can be an even bigger part of just about everything you do". Apple has created more new watch faces for the nano, giving it more flexibility any other micro mp3 player on the market has. People have given us Lunatik's and all manner of watch straps and running straps, yet people have still given us big bulky docks which really doesn't accentuate the tiny size factor of the nano.

So, yeah, please take a look and if you have any comments (positive or otherwise!) then I'd love to talk to you about Nanok :D

Here's the link for anybody interested: http://www.cfnd.me/nanok

Artep

macrumors newbie
Jan 10, 2012
Nice but ...

How do you get the Nano out?

----------

How do you wake up to music? The Nano only has alarms.

OMGOBJ

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 19, 2012
How do you get the Nano out?

----------

How do you wake up to music? The Nano only has alarms.

Hi Artep,

Though it's a snug fit, we think it's easy enough just to push up on the Nano's face, and it'll slide right out.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.