Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps

Old Jan 19, 2012, 05:07 PM   #1
Beachguy
macrumors 6502

OnLive desktop

Interesting app. Any chance of seeing something similar with OS X on the other end instead of Windows 7? This isn't meant as a comparison of OSes, simply that my employers have gone Mac, and I'm curious if they would be able to do the same thing with a Mac desktop.

It's pretty cool, though, regardless of what is on the other end.
Beachguy is online now   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20, 2012, 02:52 PM   #2
Stuke00
macrumors 65816

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachguy View Post
Interesting app. Any chance of seeing something similar with OS X on the other end instead of Windows 7? This isn't meant as a comparison of OSes, simply that my employers have gone Mac, and I'm curious if they would be able to do the same thing with a Mac desktop.

It's pretty cool, though, regardless of what is on the other end.
I had an issue with this app this morning. I started typing up a word document at 10am CST. Saving it several times during the hour which I was working on it. Now it is not showing up in my documents list. It is just gone. Has anyone else experienced this? It makes me question the reliability of this app.
Stuke00 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps