Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Jan 20, 2012, 05:58 PM   #1
xTRIGGER092x
macrumors regular

iPad won't sync my new videos...

So, I took some video on my iPhone 4S recently and put them into iPhoto, which my iPad syncs with. Today, I synced the iPad for the first time since I added the videos to iPhoto, and those videos won't sync; every time I sync, it tells me that the videos cannot be copied to the iPad because the video format isn't supported; but the video format is .MOV. It should work...I've resynced, unplugged the iPad and plugged it back in, deleted and re-inserted the videos into iPhoto, and removed and then put back iPhoto content on the iPad; I'm stuck. Anyone have a solution?
iPad 3rd-gen 32GB
xTRIGGER092x is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting