Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Snowman3459

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 15, 2010
For one, DO NOT POST THE REPO ITS IN. Kind of don't want this thread locked.

People are saying it's working yet I haven't found a version that is. Unfortunately, I accidentally updated Pandora to the newest version which was released I think just a few days ago.

Does the skip hack still work for this version? If so, which one? Every one I've tried just crashes Pandora.

Also, I'm not exactly asking for the repo...but if someone just so happened to send me a private message with a link it...it's completely coincidental.

Snowman3459

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 15, 2010
No need to get it from one of "those" sources. The one I got from Big Boss repo works just fine. "PandoraSkips" version 0.0.1.

Really didn't expect that one to work, yet it does. I really don't care about advertisements so this is perfect.

can i ask y everyone updates pandora? hasnt it done the same thing since the beginning?

Yes it does and while I'm jailbroken I usually don't update Pandora. I had about 17 app updates so I clicked update all and yup sure enough Pandora was at the very bottom.

robdam1001

macrumors 6502a
Sep 23, 2008
silly question perhaps but will this work on other music streaming apps like Slacker or Spotify or is it limited to Pandora only?

Chargerdan

macrumors member
May 24, 2011
So PandoraSkips is working on the latest version? I still have the old one but have been holding off the upgrade.

From A Buick 8

macrumors 68040
Sep 16, 2010
Ky Close to CinCinnati
Sorry to bring up an old post, i did some searching but could not find what i needed. Is there a tweak or hack to force the app store to not try and update Pandora. I have been just ignoring the pandora app when i update the others, but knowing me i will someday just hit update all.

fsck-y dingo

macrumors 65816
Jun 14, 2009
Thanks for the info KentuckyHouse! Just in case others are wondering it continues to work with the current version.

mario24601

macrumors regular
Nov 26, 2010
I have Pandora One, I know theres a new 3.2.1 version does skip still work on this new version for iPhone? Also, is there any tweak like this for desktop version? Ive searched but can't find anything.

noiceT

macrumors 6502a
Jul 7, 2008
Catalina Wine Mixer
I have Pandora One, I know theres a new 3.2.1 version does skip still work on this new version for iPhone? Also, is there any tweak like this for desktop version? Ive searched but can't find anything.

Isn't Pandora One the paid version? If so why would you need the pandora skip hack?

Also does the desktop version of Pandora One have ADs too?

mario24601

macrumors regular
Nov 26, 2010
Yes paid by year but still limits skips to 6 per hour. Ads are gone but want unlimited skips.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.