Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Jan 30, 2012, 05:56 PM   #1
Rcb3filmdevil
macrumors newbie

iPhone 4s won't charge or turn on

Iphone not charging (Appreciate any help)
I would appreciate any help I might get.

I got an iPhone 4S one month ago, last night I plugged it in to charge like indo every night and this morning when went to unplug it,it was hot (it was not warm it was very hot). So Unplugged it and let it sit for about an hour but it still remained hot so after another 30 min i tried to turn it on and nothing happened so did a factory reset and it turned on but after about 30 sec the screened turned red. I pressed the power button and it would go white then back to red. After a few min i did a reset again to turn the phone off (it was still hot at this time). Thebphone turned off and won't turn back on or take a charge.

If anyone might know what is going in I would be very grateful for your assistance.

Oh... And i have never dropped the phone or got it wet.
Rcb3filmdevil is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30, 2012, 06:32 PM   #2
Mystic Eddy
macrumors regular

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Might be the phone has a faulty battery, and has possibly cooked itself. Take it to the Genius Bar and get it swapped .
Mystic Eddy is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting