Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jackryan57

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 29, 2008
I really love the Endroid theme but does anyone know if you can add another page of shortcuts? The two pages of (16) apps just isn't enough. I love the animated weather and the backgrounds - I just wish there was a way to display more apps on the homescreen

Attachments

• photo.PNG
    photo.PNG
    361.3 KB · Views: 177

andrewndy

macrumors newbie
Nov 1, 2011
Ive tried it, but so far none of the themes do it for me but hopefully something'll come out that I like

Jongo1

macrumors regular
Oct 9, 2011
I really love the Endroid theme but does anyone know if you can add another page of shortcuts? The two pages of (16) apps just isn't enough. I love the animated weather and the backgrounds - I just wish there was a way to display more apps on the homescreen

how did u get the phone to be the middle button instead of dreamboard?

jackryan57

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 29, 2008
how did u get the phone to be the middle button instead of dreamboard?

I found that phone icon online and then used ssh to get into the endroid code and put it in place of the dreamboard icon and then changed the action of that button to open the phone instead of dreamboard - you get all that?

Tiptizzle

macrumors 6502
Apr 22, 2011
apple stans might not like, but i LOVE the update to metro 8. its extremely clean and smooth

Is Metro 8 supposed to be free flowing like that? I'd like it better if it locked into place.

I would like Dreamboard much better if I could still use spotlight.

roxxette

macrumors 68000
Aug 9, 2011
I was a huge dreamboard fan , after the first ios 5 beta i was without jailbreak for quite sometime :) cant i say i miss theming but one of my favorites DB themes where "Boxor HD" and INAV port.

htownmade1984

macrumors regular
Aug 5, 2010
I was a huge dreamboard fan , after the first ios 5 beta i was without jailbreak for quite sometime :) cant i say i miss theming but one of my favorites DB themes where "Boxor HD" and INAV port.

Anyone know how to edit Gyro 2 theme? New to Dreamboard. Not sure how to set up my apps into the right folders or how to change my shortcuts on SB

iJordanLee

macrumors newbie
Mar 1, 2012
NYC
Spotlight Keeps Crashing for me too!!

Is Metro 8 supposed to be free flowing like that? I'd like it better if it locked into place.

I would like Dreamboard much better if I could still use spotlight.

Is spotlight causing you to crash every time as well? i thought i was the only one! lol

0m3ga

macrumors 6502
Mar 1, 2012
Anyone know how to edit Gyro 2 theme? New to Dreamboard. Not sure how to set up my apps into the right folders or how to change my shortcuts on SB

/Var/mobile/Library/Dreamboard/Gyro HD 2/Gyro HD 2.plist and Images

You need to access both these folders to make alterations. Either use iFile on the phone or download iFunBox on Mac or PC to access.

gokuu

macrumors member
May 12, 2007
Can someone help me with this theme, I am trying to get the weather to my state but when I set the zipcode on the screen it does not change at all.

Can someone PLEASE guide me thru the change using Ifile please

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.