Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ross.macbook

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
Hi
I'm new to the forum and new to gaming and using a mouse. always used the touch pad.
right i want to start playing games on my macbook pro, but their is so many mouse to choose. i use my mac manly for making new tracks and for dj'in. so i need a all round mouse for everything. i want a wireless mouse really.if anyone can show me a link or recommend one. it would be helpful. i have unto £60 (live in england) to spend.
thanks
ross :cool:

SandboxGeneral

Moderator emeritus
Sep 8, 2010
Detroit
Hi
I'm new to the forum and new to gaming and using a mouse. always used the touch pad.
right i want to start playing games on my macbook pro, but their is so many mouse to choose. i use my mac manly for making new tracks and for dj'in. so i need a all round mouse for everything. i want a wireless mouse really.if anyone can show me a link or recommend one. it would be helpful. i have unto £60 (live in england) to spend.
thanks
ross :cool:

I prefer the Logitech Performance MX. I have 3 of them, one for each computer I use. I even picked this link off the UK Amazon site, instead of the US one. ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.