Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jds96d

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 4, 2011
I just saw Fl Studio Mobile go on sale and thought about it. Before I buy I want the best app for music production. Which one do you like and why? Is it Nano Studio, Music Studio, Fl Studio, Beatmaker or another one I don't know about? Thanks.

Macman45

macrumors G5
Jul 29, 2011
Somewhere Back In The Long Ago
This is really going to depend on a) your budget, and b) what you are trying to do.

Cubase. Logic Pro etc....It's a long list. Are you doing musical production only? Or are you planning on video work as well?

In short, a little more info is needed before anyone can make a recommendation.

jds96d

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 4, 2011
No problem. I just want to spend what I need. Nano is going for 14.99 for iPhone. That's the highest I've seen. I just want to compose music and customize sequence. I also like mixing over songs in my library, but I have Djay for that. I've heard you can dubstep with Nano, but again I'm just looking for the best one more music only composition. Thanks.

jds96d

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 4, 2011
dio Mobile go on sale and thought about it. Before I buy I want the best app for music production. Which one do you like and why? Is it Nano Studio, Music Studio, Fl Studio, Beatmaker or another one I don't know about? Thanks.

Not sure what your saying here bro.

jds96d

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 4, 2011
I've read that Nano Studio is the best. But I never know if they are paid to say that. Like hearing it from the users.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.