Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

NaweG

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 6, 2009
OK, let me explain a bit more what I'm looking for. I have a lot (!) of meetings every day, so I end up carrying two notepads and a bag. I'd rather carry just one bag that had the iPad in a front, transparent pocket where I could hit the home button to wake it up and show me my daily calendar, and then the other stuff I carry would be in a couple pockets behind that. Or perhaps a bag that I could clip an iPad in a holder onto and do the same? Is there anything out there like that?

Thanks!

Mobile923

macrumors 6502
Sep 20, 2007
New York, NY
OK, let me explain a bit more what I'm looking for. I have a lot (!) of meetings every day, so I end up carrying two notepads and a bag. I'd rather carry just one bag that had the iPad in a front, transparent pocket where I could hit the home button to wake it up and show me my daily calendar, and then the other stuff I carry would be in a couple pockets behind that. Or perhaps a bag that I could clip an iPad in a holder onto and do the same? Is there anything out there like that?

Thanks!

iBackflip.com

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.