Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TaterToT

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 16, 2009
OK
Does anyone else have the issue where when Lockinfo is enabled it won't let you slide to unlock unless you double click the home button and slide the mini-slider? I know it's Lockinfo because when I disable it via SBSettings the slider works again. Also does anyone know how to reset all Lockinfo settings to default?

Edit: Figured out how to reset all settings on Lockinfo, reinstalled it and it still won't let me slide to unlock...

Edit: Fixed it, deleted the Move2Unlock plist and it works now.

Last edited:

TriJetHero

macrumors 601
Oct 13, 2010
World
go into settings/lockinfo/lockscreen/layout

you can change the settings for lock slider and swipe to unlock

n8236

macrumors 65816
Mar 1, 2006
It sounds like you somehow changed the way LockInfo activates. As the other poster said, go into LockInfo's activation settings and change it to whatever you please.

TaterToT

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 16, 2009
OK
Hide Lock Slider is off and I've tried Swipe to Unlock both on and off and still doesn't work.

Edit: More info - also when I respring and my Keypad pops up for the Passcode Lock it won't let me push any of the buttons on that I have to turn the screen off and turn it back on, double click the home button to use the mini-slider and then it'll let me type in my passcode

n8236

macrumors 65816
Mar 1, 2006
It sounds like you somehow changed the way LockInfo activates. As the other poster said, go into LockInfo's activation settings and change it to whatever you please.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.