Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps

Old Feb 7, 2012, 04:08 PM   #1
trip20
macrumors newbie

What app is on the US store homepage?

Sorry for the silly question but, does anyone know what the app is on the US Apple store homepage, just below the red iPad2 "Buy Now" button, it shows sheet music and a piano keyboard.

Thanks!
trip20 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8, 2012, 09:12 AM   #2
Vindicator
macrumors member

here you go
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/stein...430004407?mt=8

it's from Apple iPad apps page
http://www.apple.com/ipad/from-the-app-store/music.html
Vindicator is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9, 2012, 10:58 AM   #3
pagansoul
macrumors 65816

Send a message via Yahoo to pagansoul
When I was a kid I used to pester my uncle Eugene to play 'fur elise' for me every time he was at his piano, which was always. The app is for free but the music sheets are a few dollars each but my favorite comes free with the app. It's like having him back again. I would think this app is more for people that want sheet music and the ability to watch the cords while they play and not for those who can not play. I tried to get into the store to see the what other music is available but have not been able to get pass the 'Loading' stage...it always pulls an error, try again later.
Old Feb 12, 2012, 08:17 AM   #4
LauraArnold
macrumors newbie

I haven't fiddled around with the mac app store from a developers point of view, however from the iphone developers app store i'm able to gift apps for certain individuals, friends and family I wouldn't normally charge for my software and that is totally free of charge as I'm the developer.

free software download
LauraArnold is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps