Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Feb 8, 2012, 07:35 PM   #1
aksuperman74
macrumors newbie

iPhone 3gs stuck with a spinning circle

Alright first off, I'd like to thank you all for reading this. It's my first post on this site, and of course it's because I need serious help with my less than working iPhone.

Alright so first things first. I have an iphone 3gs running on ios5.0.1. I jailbroke it with redsn0w_win_0.9.9b8. Now I have the new bootroom so its untethered. later on I was having a problem with my data (which later turned out to be the carrier leaving it shut off between bill payments.) So i tried downgrading it with an shsh blob, but I didnt already have one and I tried a jank program to do it. The program didnt finish correctly even though it placed it's own codes in and from that point on I couldnt restore my phone at all. (and at this point I could still start it up tethered.) But yesterday I was bored and in cydia and felt like downloading a theme which downloads winterboard, which I didn't already have. I placed the theme on the phone and didnt reset it because I was at work and far from my tethering source. About 10 minutes later the phone shut itself off and tried to reset, and from that point on its been either on the apple symbol or the spinning loading symbol. I've tried a ton of different tricks I knew from all sorts of other jailbreak mistakes,(Been jailbreaking since it was possible) but not a single thing is changing at all.when I restore it acts like it was all successful but afterwards iphone recognises it but doesnt do any setting it up, and the phone wont change.

I can put it in recovery mode, dfu mode, and I can restore it unsuccessfully. Please if there is anything, I will literally try it all.

At this point I'm hoping for some sort of formatting I can do to it to just stArt it fresh.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!
aksuperman74 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10, 2012, 04:58 PM   #2
aksuperman74
macrumors newbie

now I got the error code 1675 i believe it was.
aksuperman74 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting