Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > iOS 5 and earlier

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Feb 11, 2012, 06:14 PM   #1
Zoraloes
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Hi, this will be my first time posting so forgive me if I am noobish. I also know that this may not be the right site but all I can find are rumors of hacking or viruses. I have been having multiple issues with iPhone and iPad. I know everyone says that malware is non existent on ios but I'm beginning to think something is here. I have been getting redirects during web searches including screen flashing and results changing in front of my eyes, face time seems to be running occasionally even after I restrict it. Which multiplayer blocked I am still connecting to AV server. They are occasionally showing carrier settings menu option but it goes away after a few minutes. My bank statements show multiple 1-5 dollars purchases that list itunes and lins to a 866 number that is not an apple number. It's listed as spam and fraud number at 800notes. iTunes occasionally opens to blank page with mzstoreinstall as the only thing on page. I've used netstat and system status apps as well as iPhone config utility. Netstat shows multiple connections always sometimes as many as 20 to random ip addees. Sys logs show absinthe daemon running which could be legit. I randomly lose all my settings including pass code and restrictions. My devices keep showing an imap address with a DNS that looks like Verizon but resolves to nothing. Imap:my number@vzwazc.vzw.com@sv4iv.myvzw.com. When I reset to factory, sometimes I get language select, sometimes not. Sometimes the apple icon goes from white then flashes blue, sometimes not. iTunes occassionally loads square white boxes instead of icons with a small blue question mark in the box. My Verizon call and data histories show mms and pix flick msgs to my friends and family that I never sent and do not show up in my phone logs. Config utility shows SMS messages being sent. Witnessed by both apple and Verizon employees. (they say no malware exists and clOning not possible. My font changes on my menu options. I have hotspot blocked by Verizon yet the menu collapses every time I go to network settings and Misd is constantly running on the phone. Battery needs charged 2-3 times a day. Thousand other things including ota firmware updates several times a day. And it keeps logging "highland park resource manager " firmware download. Constantly logs private vPn connections and USB cable connect at times that it's in airplane mode. Bluetooth keeps turning on by itself even in airplane mode. Is this legit? Debug): AppleBCMWLANCore::handleEventPacket(): WLC_E_FIFO_CREDIT_MAP,length 6 [10 2 8 4 3] and this is just tip of iceberg. If anyone wants to know more I can email logs. I just haven't been able to find anything on google and im not sure if this is something that im just being paranoid about. Im on the 4 th phone, all replaced by Verizon and apple after their techs say "that's odd, u def need a new phone" and after it crahes my home computer and need to reinstall itunes every time. I can't find answers. Is it malware, iPhone spy monitor service, law enforcement, paranoia, hacker? Carrier iq? I also have tried loading a self made config profile since my log was showing parsing profile errors shortly after resets. And shows cell and wifi harvesting which uploads to a vpn(apple?) what's normal here and what not. Any help would be great.

Last edited by Zoraloes; Feb 11, 2012 at 07:09 PM.
Zoraloes is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11, 2012, 06:24 PM   #2
SandboxGeneral
Moderator
 
SandboxGeneral's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Great Lakes State
Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4S: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Is your device jail-broken?
SandboxGeneral is online now   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11, 2012, 07:34 PM   #3
Zoraloes
Thread Starter
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

I've never jail broken an iPhone but absinthed.n92 is periodically running unless that is a normal process. And net stat is constantly showing a 127.0.0.1 INTU-Ec-client listening on 8022 I think it is? Half the processes running say warning or error next to them and I can't find anything about them on google. Half the processes have a d at the end of them, I'm assuming that just means daemon. I'm really troubled by not being able to find anything on many of the processes and I almost forgot. Is duo.txt loading normal? I can't find anything on highland park resourcemgr. My iPad 1 is running imagent also which , crashes a lot, which I thought that's a FaceTime process?

Last edited by Zoraloes; Feb 11, 2012 at 07:34 PM.
Zoraloes is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11, 2012, 07:36 PM   #4
Zoraloes
Thread Starter
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Feb 11, 2012 5:34:56 PM - com.apple.misd [170] (Notice): allowing special port forwarding for test fixtures
And
Feb 11, 2012 5:10:45 PM - SpringBoard [15] (Warning): EKAlarmEngine: Region monitoring not available or enabled. Trigger ignored!

Am I just being paranoid here? I have hotspot blocked if this is what it's referring to.

Last edited by Zoraloes; Feb 11, 2012 at 07:39 PM.
Zoraloes is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18, 2012, 06:13 PM   #5
lg2312
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoraloes View Post
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Feb 11, 2012 5:34:56 PM - com.apple.misd [170] (Notice): allowing special port forwarding for test fixtures
And
Feb 11, 2012 5:10:45 PM - SpringBoard [15] (Warning): EKAlarmEngine: Region monitoring not available or enabled. Trigger ignored!

Am I just being paranoid here? I have hotspot blocked if this is what it's referring to.
They will tell you you're just being paranoid. In fact, you'll end up in the apple store 5-6 times to only hear "impossible"
You are not crazy or paranoid. Or maybe you are and we have the same hallucinations. I sure hope you get through this easier than I have.
My network got hacked. Sophisticated too. Rewrote my my router config and all my firewall settings. I won't get into detail, but 6k down and 6 months later- I'm online with an old mac.You can't beat whatever it is they do- even with the HDD pulled on my many trashed laptops, it still denies me any type of control. My 4s is less than 2 weeks old, and although it's holding up much better than the iphone 4 did, I think it might be in trouble too. I have the same log entries, and, my 4 showed android software running, and processes no one could identify. I bought it new and never jailbroke it. The geniuses just blame it on apps, but even wiped clean, they are still there.
Here's one that will scare you. Go into your safari settings on your iphone and look at the history. You will find all kinds of web sites you've never visited- most of which are hacker and dev sights. I opened safari one day to find it actually changing pages- and it was a site that bought e-software- in the checkout. I went to one of those sites which is a forum and finally posted, and even they are suspicious. But it's real- and I have a STACK of brand new computers that didn't survive the drive from store to home.Also check your data usage- Mine is constant. And no, I am not wireless since september; I have only been online with my iphone all this time until now. One mac took a hit already and stopped booting completely. I'm sure hoping this one stays alive.
I had apps disappear, move, lock me out, and VNC apps I never downloaded would appear.
The day after Thanksgiving, I finally gave in and went to apple for the 4th time for a dfu wipe, since even a brand new computer was hacked immediately. I lost 3500 songs (which all my backups were lost, so everything I had left got wiped) for nothing. I had a friend with me and I showed her the safari history before I had even opened it. someone was busy but not me.
when you open network connections- does the hotspot button have a constant spinning wheel? Check your bluetooth- it will show off but look at your logs- it will be tethering.
I got a supervisor at apple to listen finally. I sent him logs, photos... things no one could logically explain. He forwarded them to the engineers, but they would never contact me. I tried over and over. It got to the point in the apple store, they either thought I was insane or they KNEW they have a problem. The programed "impossible" answer is a lie.
Check any other cell or wireless device. Also look for forged ssl certificates or expired ones.If you have a pc, it's obvious. All logs and software are still there.
I have had my accounts accessed and used also. Another indicator is language packs on computers that were not there before.
I've lived a nightmare since early september. I might be crazy, but I wasn't before. My phone was hacked and most likely my new one is too. And since it is impossible, there is nowhere to go for help. you will tether with anything close. I know how it came in on my network and my iphone, but knowing that is of no use.
Look at the things I have suggested and report back. It sucks for sure, and since no one at apple will even look, it is frustrating beyond belief and there's really nothing you can do. I guess you'd need to jailbreak to get some control, and by now I will if that is what it takes. I was the firs that I could find, but I have seen others reporting too.Methinks all hell is going to break loose in the cyber world, but I was sure it would have happened before now too, so who knows?
Good luck, and you are not crazy. I can't tell you how many times I had to question myself. The things I saw happening before my eyes made it impossible to draw any other conclusion- it is a live hack.
lg2312 is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2012, 07:31 PM   #6
meyer9
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by lg2312 View Post
They will tell you you're just being paranoid. In fact, you'll end up in the apple store 5-6 times to only hear "impossible"
You are not crazy or paranoid. Or maybe you are and we have the same hallucinations. I sure hope you get through this easier than I have.
My network got hacked. Sophisticated too. Rewrote my my router config and all my firewall settings. I won't get into detail, but 6k down and 6 months later- I'm online with an old mac.You can't beat whatever it is they do- even with the HDD pulled on my many trashed laptops, it still denies me any type of control. My 4s is less than 2 weeks old, and although it's holding up much better than the iphone 4 did, I think it might be in trouble too. I have the same log entries, and, my 4 showed android software running, and processes no one could identify. I bought it new and never jailbroke it. The geniuses just blame it on apps, but even wiped clean, they are still there.
Here's one that will scare you. Go into your safari settings on your iphone and look at the history. You will find all kinds of web sites you've never visited- most of which are hacker and dev sights. I opened safari one day to find it actually changing pages- and it was a site that bought e-software- in the checkout. I went to one of those sites which is a forum and finally posted, and even they are suspicious. But it's real- and I have a STACK of brand new computers that didn't survive the drive from store to home.Also check your data usage- Mine is constant. And no, I am not wireless since september; I have only been online with my iphone all this time until now. One mac took a hit already and stopped booting completely. I'm sure hoping this one stays alive.
I had apps disappear, move, lock me out, and VNC apps I never downloaded would appear.
The day after Thanksgiving, I finally gave in and went to apple for the 4th time for a dfu wipe, since even a brand new computer was hacked immediately. I lost 3500 songs (which all my backups were lost, so everything I had left got wiped) for nothing. I had a friend with me and I showed her the safari history before I had even opened it. someone was busy but not me.
when you open network connections- does the hotspot button have a constant spinning wheel? Check your bluetooth- it will show off but look at your logs- it will be tethering.
I got a supervisor at apple to listen finally. I sent him logs, photos... things no one could logically explain. He forwarded them to the engineers, but they would never contact me. I tried over and over. It got to the point in the apple store, they either thought I was insane or they KNEW they have a problem. The programed "impossible" answer is a lie.
Check any other cell or wireless device. Also look for forged ssl certificates or expired ones.If you have a pc, it's obvious. All logs and software are still there.
I have had my accounts accessed and used also. Another indicator is language packs on computers that were not there before.
I've lived a nightmare since early september. I might be crazy, but I wasn't before. My phone was hacked and most likely my new one is too. And since it is impossible, there is nowhere to go for help. you will tether with anything close. I know how it came in on my network and my iphone, but knowing that is of no use.
Look at the things I have suggested and report back. It sucks for sure, and since no one at apple will even look, it is frustrating beyond belief and there's really nothing you can do. I guess you'd need to jailbreak to get some control, and by now I will if that is what it takes. I was the firs that I could find, but I have seen others reporting too.Methinks all hell is going to break loose in the cyber world, but I was sure it would have happened before now too, so who knows?
Good luck, and you are not crazy. I can't tell you how many times I had to question myself. The things I saw happening before my eyes made it impossible to draw any other conclusion- it is a live hack.

Add me to the list of "crazies." I have been experiencing the exact same things as you, lg. My iPhone, iPad and MacBook have been giving me a serious, ripping-my-hair-out headache for the past two months. I have been to the Apple store three times, talked to countless senior advisors, Authorized Apple techs, Linksys, AT&T and my Internet providers and not one person can give me an explanation. I have wiped all devices and my hard drive numerous times and still nothing. It is super frustrating sitting on the phone asking techs if "a,b,c" is possible and having them tell me "no," while I am reading tutorials on how to's. I am not new to Macs or any other Apple devices for that matter and I know when I am having a problem and when I'm not, and when processes are running at 102% on my MacBook, I know that isn't right. The Apple Remote Desktop icon (binoculars) would suddenly pop up, camera light would turn on... On both my iphone and ipad, I've had FaceTime requests pop up out of nowhere while it is set to off. Oh, and Bluetooth is always on too, even though I turn it off. My apps disappear, but show they are running- just recently noticed my bank account app was hidden (this was after my credit card number was stolen...)

I have been searching for an answer for too long and while I am starting to get it narrowed down, I don't have time to devote my life to learning this open source stuff. But being the determined person I am, I really don't feel like saying, "oh, well" and giving up while just dealing with the fact that my privacy has been ultimately invaded. If either of you have figured anything out, please let me know. Maybe we can exchange a little more info about our stories. I have sent a friend request to you both.
meyer9 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19, 2012, 02:52 AM   #7
Offfffug
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Hi, I have the same issue, LOSER Asian Mafia hacked me

Quote:
Originally Posted by lg2312 View Post
They will tell you you're just being paranoid. In fact, you'll end up in the apple store 5-6 times to only hear "impossible"
You are not crazy or paranoid. Or maybe you are and we have the same hallucinations. I sure hope you get through this easier than I have.
My network got hacked. Sophisticated too. Rewrote my my router config and all my firewall settings. I won't get into detail, but 6k down and 6 months later- I'm online with an old mac.You can't beat whatever it is they do- even with the HDD pulled on my many trashed laptops, it still denies me any type of control. My 4s is less than 2 weeks old, and although it's holding up much better than the iphone 4 did, I think it might be in trouble too. I have the same log entries, and, my 4 showed android software running, and processes no one could identify. I bought it new and never jailbroke it. The geniuses just blame it on apps, but even wiped clean, they are still there.
Here's one that will scare you. Go into your safari settings on your iphone and look at the history. You will find all kinds of web sites you've never visited- most of which are hacker and dev sights. I opened safari one day to find it actually changing pages- and it was a site that bought e-software- in the checkout. I went to one of those sites which is a forum and finally posted, and even they are suspicious. But it's real- and I have a STACK of brand new computers that didn't survive the drive from store to home.Also check your data usage- Mine is constant. And no, I am not wireless since september; I have only been online with my iphone all this time until now. One mac took a hit already and stopped booting completely. I'm sure hoping this one stays alive.
I had apps disappear, move, lock me out, and VNC apps I never downloaded would appear.
The day after Thanksgiving, I finally gave in and went to apple for the 4th time for a dfu wipe, since even a brand new computer was hacked immediately. I lost 3500 songs (which all my backups were lost, so everything I had left got wiped) for nothing. I had a friend with me and I showed her the safari history before I had even opened it. someone was busy but not me.
when you open network connections- does the hotspot button have a constant spinning wheel? Check your bluetooth- it will show off but look at your logs- it will be tethering.
I got a supervisor at apple to listen finally. I sent him logs, photos... things no one could logically explain. He forwarded them to the engineers, but they would never contact me. I tried over and over. It got to the point in the apple store, they either thought I was insane or they KNEW they have a problem. The programed "impossible" answer is a lie.
Check any other cell or wireless device. Also look for forged ssl certificates or expired ones.If you have a pc, it's obvious. All logs and software are still there.
I have had my accounts accessed and used also. Another indicator is language packs on computers that were not there before.
I've lived a nightmare since early september. I might be crazy, but I wasn't before. My phone was hacked and most likely my new one is too. And since it is impossible, there is nowhere to go for help. you will tether with anything close. I know how it came in on my network and my iphone, but knowing that is of no use.
Look at the things I have suggested and report back. It sucks for sure, and since no one at apple will even look, it is frustrating beyond belief and there's really nothing you can do. I guess you'd need to jailbreak to get some control, and by now I will if that is what it takes. I was the firs that I could find, but I have seen others reporting too.Methinks all hell is going to break loose in the cyber world, but I was sure it would have happened before now too, so who knows?
Good luck, and you are not crazy. I can't tell you how many times I had to question myself. The things I saw happening before my eyes made it impossible to draw any other conclusion- it is a live hack.
The hack is a result of them using DD-WRT and rerouting your traffic to rogue update sites, i.e. Windows Update, Apple App Store etc.... Eventually they control everything. I've been battling these *******s for a year, would love to compare notes. My me. com addy e1202

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by meyer9 View Post
Add me to the list of "crazies." I have been experiencing the exact same things as you, lg. My iPhone, iPad and MacBook have been giving me a serious, ripping-my-hair-out headache for the past two months. I have been to the Apple store three times, talked to countless senior advisors, Authorized Apple techs, Linksys, AT&T and my Internet providers and not one person can give me an explanation. I have wiped all devices and my hard drive numerous times and still nothing. It is super frustrating sitting on the phone asking techs if "a,b,c" is possible and having them tell me "no," while I am reading tutorials on how to's. I am not new to Macs or any other Apple devices for that matter and I know when I am having a problem and when I'm not, and when processes are running at 102% on my MacBook, I know that isn't right. The Apple Remote Desktop icon (binoculars) would suddenly pop up, camera light would turn on... On both my iphone and ipad, I've had FaceTime requests pop up out of nowhere while it is set to off. Oh, and Bluetooth is always on too, even though I turn it off. My apps disappear, but show they are running- just recently noticed my bank account app was hidden (this was after my credit card number was stolen...)

I have been searching for an answer for too long and while I am starting to get it narrowed down, I don't have time to devote my life to learning this open source stuff. But being the determined person I am, I really don't feel like saying, "oh, well" and giving up while just dealing with the fact that my privacy has been ultimately invaded. If either of you have figured anything out, please let me know. Maybe we can exchange a little more info about our stories. I have sent a friend request to you both.

The hack is a result of them using DD-WRT and rerouting your traffic to rogue update sites, i.e. Windows Update, Apple App Store etc.... Eventually they control everything. I've been battling these *******s for a year, would love to compare notes. My me. com addy e1202
Offfffug is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25, 2012, 08:20 PM   #8
seanpercival01
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
I've ne'er jail broken Associate in Nursing iPhone however absinthed.n92 is sporadically running unless that's a traditional method. And internet stat is continually showing a 127.0.0.1 INTU-Ec-client listening on 8022 i feel it is? 0.5 the processes running say warning or error next to them and that i cannot notice something regarding them on google. 0.5 the processes have a d at the tip of them, i am forward that simply means that daemon. i am very troubled by not having the ability to seek out something on several of the processes and that i nearly forgot. Is duo.txt loading normal? i am unable to notice something on highland park resourcemgr. My iPad one is running imagent additionally that , crashes plenty, that i assumed that is a FaceTime process?
seanpercival01 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26, 2012, 06:51 AM   #9
sagar4995
macrumors 6502a
 
sagar4995's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Dubai, UAE
wow thats some messed up s*it!!
sorry, ive got no real advice or suggestions, but dam do i feel for u guys!!
g'luck dealing with this!
__________________
iPhone 5 iOS 7.0.2
iPhone 4S iOS 7.0.2 (wife's)
MacBook 13" Mid 2010
Instagram ID - SagarChablani
sagar4995 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2012, 10:48 PM   #10
Dolittle
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
I have had all these problems and much much more. I have been going through this for a year and a half.
I am curious- do any of you happen to have unlimited data accounts? The reason I ask is because I am suspecting that the phone companies ie- AT&T Verizon may be the ones screwing around here. When I finally got apple tier level 2 accounts security personnel to give me names of people using my apple id fraudulently (after a 4 hour Genius Bar appt-mind you) it just so happened the users had the same first and last name as me. Also after much investigating I discovered that all the ip addresses using MY phone came from exact towns where there were also iPhone users with same first and last name AND I even called one of the numbers that I had accessed via a deep who is and guess what- they answered and I asked for (insert my name here) and they said "speaking".
Now I find it hard to believe its a coincidence. Maybe they figure it is an easy way to save money instead of purchasing additional space in the cyber world for data use. Perhaps that's why AT&T throttled unlimited data acct users?
Thoughts?
Oh and yes- made me feel crazy for a while. Crazy enough to sue the pants off the person or company as soon as my investigation is completed. I finally hired a cybercrime attny and investigation service two days ago to help me. I've had it!!!
Dolittle is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3, 2013, 12:37 AM   #11
Blue5spd
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Help

I stumbled across this article by doing extensive investigative work into the exact same issues all of you guys are seeing. I am in IT by profession and have been troubleshooting these issues myself since Dec 1 2012. I have gone off the grid due to all the issues. This all started when I started noticing bad SSL certs from utn network or something to that extent. I have also seen the config file re written on a Verizon fios router. Very scary as a physical reset does not erase the custom configs in the router. I am currently on my second iphone and have a feeling the one ive had for 2 weeks has been hacked again. When running a visual trace route every domain I query shows a route always going to the same out of us country. I also run netstat and I am seeing the same local connection with tons of other remote IP's that shouldn't be accessing it. Verizon and Apple do not want to give any merit and have been absolutely no help. When I talk to anyone they start telling me that this is technical and way past there expertise level. I have also setup a local http proxy and ran all iphone traffic through it and I am seeing a lot of proxy request in the headers with other cookie settings and data that should not be in there. I have taken the logs from phone and I am seeing a specific file labeled "AITTarget" which leads me to believe this is a specific attack geared towards me specifically. This is just the tip of the iceberg and would like to compare notes and put together a solid group of individuals that have been dealing with this nightmare as a group approaching Apple might mean more. Does anyone have a contact for Apple security or someone with contacts into news organizations that might want to take on the story. From what I have I am thinking this is going to be a huge issues for Apple. Please pm me your email soI can contact you if you have been having these issues

----------

By the way I have IOS6.01 on Iphone 4 Verizon and grandfathered unlimited..


Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue5spd View Post
I stumbled across this article by doing extensive investigative work into the exact same issues all of you guys are seeing. I am in IT by profession and have been troubleshooting these issues myself since Dec 1 2012. I have gone off the grid due to all the issues. This all started when I started noticing bad SSL certs from utn network or something to that extent. I have also seen the config file re written on a Verizon fios router. Very scary as a physical reset does not erase the custom configs in the router. I am currently on my second iphone and have a feeling the one ive had for 2 weeks has been hacked again. When running a visual trace route every domain I query shows a route always going to the same out of us country. I also run netstat and I am seeing the same local connection with tons of other remote IP's that shouldn't be accessing it. Verizon and Apple do not want to give any merit and have been absolutely no help. When I talk to anyone they start telling me that this is technical and way past there expertise level. I have also setup a local http proxy and ran all iphone traffic through it and I am seeing a lot of proxy request in the headers with other cookie settings and data that should not be in there. I have taken the logs from phone and I am seeing a specific file labeled "AITTarget" which leads me to believe this is a specific attack geared towards me specifically. This is just the tip of the iceberg and would like to compare notes and put together a solid group of individuals that have been dealing with this nightmare as a group approaching Apple might mean more. Does anyone have a contact for Apple security or someone with contacts into news organizations that might want to take on the story. From what I have I am thinking this is going to be a huge issues for Apple. Please pm me your email soI can contact you if you have been having these issues
Blue5spd is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2013, 01:21 PM   #12
Gurlbug14
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Never ends

Two years and still, no one believes that my phones (7) are being hacked!!
Believing apple is more secure, I switched and still...... same problems!!!
Phone is not jailbroken.....
Crash log info:
BB HW LTE
BB HW CMDA
BB HW Log
BB HW Rpm
BB HW 1xevdo
Research tells me this is Black Barry(smart phone) information, not iPhone. Why or how could I possibly get BB HW in my iphone 5 (7.0.4) crash logs??

Here are a few other things I found.....
AIT Target
Pk zip
UUID shared
NS Cocoa error domain
Kernell32.dll
WSOCK.dll

Will send or post any files.....please help!!!
Gurlbug14 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2013, 07:05 PM   #13
C DM
macrumors G4
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurlbug14 View Post
Two years and still, no one believes that my phones (7) are being hacked!!
Believing apple is more secure, I switched and still...... same problems!!!
Phone is not jailbroken.....
Crash log info:
BB HW LTE
BB HW CMDA
BB HW Log
BB HW Rpm
BB HW 1xevdo
Research tells me this is Black Barry(smart phone) information, not iPhone. Why or how could I possibly get BB HW in my iphone 5 (7.0.4) crash logs??

Here are a few other things I found.....
AIT Target
Pk zip
UUID shared
NS Cocoa error domain
Kernell32.dll
WSOCK.dll

Will send or post any files.....please help!!!
What? What exactly is happening? Why do you think there's something like hacking going on? Where are you getting the information that you mentioned--what is it in reference to?
C DM is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2013, 01:19 PM   #14
Gurlbug14
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
I was able to access my root files with an app I had found. With most of them being encrypted, parts of them were not and these are just a few of the things I've found! The first set of items re: BB HW were in my crash logs!
As of yesterday, the app I was using to view my files has suddenly changed and I can no longer access ANYTHING!!!
Gurlbug14 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2013, 01:43 PM   #15
Gurlbug14
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Here is one thing I found!!! There was also a file named H5SURamDisk.dmg????
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	211.9 KB
ID:	449201  
Gurlbug14 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2013, 01:46 PM   #16
Gurlbug14
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Got this error yesterday!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	137.5 KB
ID:	449202  
Gurlbug14 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2013, 01:47 PM   #17
C DM
macrumors G4
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Sounds like you might want to first figure out what it is that you are actually looking at and what it might contain before trying to come up with what it might even mean.
C DM is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2013, 01:59 PM   #18
Gurlbug14
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Here's another!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	336.2 KB
ID:	449203  
Gurlbug14 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2013, 02:03 PM   #19
Gurlbug14
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
don't get me wrong, I'm no expert on any of this stuff, but you no when there's something not right with your phone. Just like your car or computer.... you take it to the shop & have it looked at!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	164.5 KB
ID:	449204  
Gurlbug14 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2013, 02:05 PM   #20
Gurlbug14
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
This just isn't right!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	173.6 KB
ID:	449206  
Gurlbug14 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27, 2013, 08:35 PM   #21
C DM
macrumors G4
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
You still haven't explained what you are even looking at and how you even know that's what it is (whatever it is you think it might be).
C DM is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9, 2014, 10:23 AM   #22
Timotalktalk
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
I too have been dealing with this for two years now and my iPhone, MacBook Pro, and new dell laptop keep getting destroyed and having to reformat and reinstall constantly. I have been searching for help and apple can not get any of my logs or remote in anymore. I would love to hear if you are able to find out how to resolve these issues. I am using a iPhone 5 and really post. Apple last told me to contact there security dept.
I was told to contact address:

Product Security - Apple Support
https://www.apple.com/support/security/

Contacting Apple
To report security issues that affect Apple products, please contact: product-security@apple.com
Timotalktalk is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15, 2014, 08:22 AM   #23
Goph
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
After reading previous posts I made an account just to respond to this. I'm having similar issues with my computers becoming compromised with super intelligent kernel mode rootkits.. Ive done multiple clean reformats onto various computers, none of which i allowed onto the same networks as previous. I bought myself a new iphone 5 in january that became buggy and flooded with data export logs and filenames i couldnt dig up on google. I just bought this iphone 5s 2 weeks ago because i couldnt deal with the wierd crap on my iphone 5 and now its doing the same thing and I noticed the "AITTarget" on my logs which brought me here, i have unknown networking devices on my net anylizer app that shows are connected and running, ip's listed as N/A that have open listening ports, my traceroutes are routing out of the country at some point every time i check.. ive been complaining to a few close friends that it feels like everything linked to me is becoming corrupted since the start of this year and i dont want to be paranoid but ive never seen anything like this.. ive lived on computers since i was a kid this is just really wierd never experienced anything like this. Ive been considering going off the grid myself. If you guys find out anything at all post back here i'm going to dig a little while longer not sure how long i can put up with this stuff. Ive already researched and got people ready to build a self sufficient earthhouse to escape this ************.

The last straw for my sanity was reading a random computer log that lost encryption due to my efforts showing their inability to reconnect through various methods then stated "Target is acting very authoritative" followed by more access attemps then stating "You do NOT exist. Go away". My room mate became more paranoid than me after seeing it. Wtf is going on
Goph is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22, 2014, 04:26 PM   #24
Timotalktalk
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Question

What are super intelligent kernel mode rootkits?
I am not that tech savvy and don't know how to get rid of the back door so robe has to my computer. Restoring and reformatting does not help. I have setting changing all the time, application changing without an update, some loop back ipadress on my wireless network, and firltering gallor. My logins saying they are wrong even when I use a password manager. My icloud passwords disappear, bookmarks doubling and tripling, then all disappearing, phone calls not ringing, and my icloud purchases for games taken off my account, can't play multiplayer games and my points are wiped clean, and I say I want to play with someone of my same skill level and I have no effect on my opponent and they can do things I can't, I can get 12 hits in and they hit me once and I die. This is happening across multiple games and developers. What can I do to protect myself. I have gone through three iPhones in the last month and my windows and Mac laptops seem to always needing to go to the shop for new parts or fried hard drives.
PLEASE ANY ADVICE would be appreciated, other than "That can't happen". I use to feel the same way but this new experience is the most crazy and I couldn't have even dreamed up this mess. I didn't know someone could or even would target someone.
Desperately needing help!
Timotalktalk is offline   0 Reply With Quote

Reply
MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > iOS 5 and earlier

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New iMac multiple display problems snapdragonx iMac 2 May 10, 2014 02:12 AM
Multiple problems with iTunes and iPhone, infuriating! Minimoose 360 Mac Applications and Mac App Store 0 May 19, 2013 06:53 PM
Multiple Apple ID Problems ptibbetts OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion 3 Apr 19, 2013 11:27 AM
Multiple App Problems MattyDlotus OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion 0 Feb 23, 2013 04:06 PM
Multiple problems with iOS 6 (iMessage, iPod app) Minimoose 360 iOS 6 2 Oct 7, 2012 04:37 PM

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:43 AM.

Mac Rumors | Mac | iPhone | iPhone Game Reviews | iPhone Apps

Mobile Version | Fixed | Fluid | Fluid HD
Copyright 2002-2013, MacRumors.com, LLC