Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices

Old Feb 16, 2012, 01:13 PM   #1
egeek84
macrumors 6502

so happy with my iPhone, I should have never left to Android

Over the past year or so, I have gone back and forth between Android phone and iPhone. It started when I got the Infuse, I really liked it but it would freeze up alot. Went back to iPhone4. Then more recently, got the Galaxy SII Skyrocket, not as much freezing with that phone but it just didn't work as fluidly as the iPhone. It didn't feel right in the hands.

Eventually, I returned it and picked up the new iPhone4S. Now I am happier than ever. It runs flawlessly, it looks great, Siri is awesome, and it feels so awesome in my hands. And i'm back to being an iPhone user. I will never leave again. I am happy.
egeek84 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2012, 01:17 PM   #2
Adamon
macrumors newbie

and we all lived happily ever after.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices