Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion

Old Feb 17, 2012, 08:52 AM   #1
powrman811
macrumors member

If I update to Mountain Lion Preview...

Will I be able to directly upgrade to any new releases without having to backdate down to Lion? (I.E: If I keep the preview installed for a few months until the official copy comes out, can I upgrade with zero issues?)
powrman811 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17, 2012, 08:56 AM   #2
drexel99
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by powrman811 View Post
Will I be able to directly upgrade to any new releases without having to backdate down to Lion? (I.E: If I keep the preview installed for a few months until the official copy comes out, can I upgrade with zero issues?)
I was wondering this as well. Seems there isn't any major reason not to try this out on one of my machines just don't want to deal with all the hassle when the 2nd preview comes out.
drexel99 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion