Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

chizzer2003

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 2, 2010
I've had a good luck around eBay and Craiglist but have not really found an iPad in a similar condition to mine so i could target a price point: they all appear to be in "mint" condition.

I have an iPad 2 WiFi only - as far as the front glass is concerned it is almost emaculate from scratches and blemishes, but the back cover has its fair share of scratches and blemishes, some quite deep. Apart from that it works perfectly, battery and everything! How much could i potentially get for it, whether it's on eBay or Craiglist?

Thanks!

Last edited:

dlimes13

macrumors 6502a
May 3, 2011
Perrysburg, OH
I'd say $325-$360. With the news the last week or so about the March 7th event and today's news about the Retina display, smart people will hold off for iPad 3. And deep scratches, even if it's in the rear is never a good thing. If you have the original box, accessories, and a decent amount of AppleCare left, closer to $350-$360. One could just get it replaced if they can't stand the scratches.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.