Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Feb 19, 2012, 09:15 PM   #1
rcorai
macrumors member

Best way to use iTunes in a family

Hi, my wife has a MBA and an iPad and I have a MBP and other iPad. My question is what is the bes way to use iTunes and sync our iPads?
We have only one iTunes store account.
Should we sync everything in the same laptop or can she sync on her MBA and I sync on my MBP?
What about the music, photos, apps and movies we have on iTunes?
rcorai is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20, 2012, 02:45 AM   #2
jackrv
macrumors 6502

You can authorize up to 5 computers (IIRC) to share a single iTunes account. There should be no problem with both of your computers syncing to your own iDevices. Some services like Photostream may overlap if you use the same Apple IDs, but syncing should remain separate for each Mac.

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store