Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > iOS 5 and earlier

Old Feb 19, 2012, 09:45 PM   #1
rbkhockey83
macrumors member

Just turned on Photostream but only 1 photo is showing up in iPhoto??

So my mom wants to get her photos to her computer so I turned photostream on her iphone and got the control panel set up on her iMac.. but in iPhone only one photo is showing up which is the most recent photo from yesterday. I want all the old photos (mainly last week) to sync.. how I can manually sync them or get photostream to work?
rbkhockey83 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20, 2012, 02:52 AM   #2
PNutts
macrumors 601

Photo Stream only transfers photos taken while it is enabled. Before Photo Stream you synced them using iTunes (and still can). Is that not an option? I'm on Windows and just open the phone in explorer and copy them onto my PC when the iCloud control panel fails to copy them for me.
PNutts is online now   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20, 2012, 12:44 PM   #3
rbkhockey83
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PNutts View Post
Photo Stream only transfers photos taken while it is enabled. Before Photo Stream you synced them using iTunes (and still can). Is that not an option? I'm on Windows and just open the phone in explorer and copy them onto my PC when the iCloud control panel fails to copy them for me.
Yeah, I guess I'll do that. I thought this would be easier because our phones are synced with our old pos dell
rbkhockey83 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20, 2012, 12:55 PM   #4
aristobrat
macrumors Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbkhockey83 View Post
Yeah, I guess I'll do that. I thought this would be easier because our phones are synced with our old pos dell
My iPhone is setup to sync with my home computer, but at work, I can plug it into my Mac and use iPhoto/Image Capture to copy pictures over.

I'd imagine if you plug the phone into your mom's iMac, it'd work the same way.
aristobrat is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > iOS 5 and earlier