Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Qwerty11

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 1, 2010
I'm looking for some cool accessories to use with my iPhone. I already have a Pro Clips car mount, bumpers, cases, holsters, Creative D100 bluetooth speaker, and nice headphones. I'm looking for anything else that might be neat. Any advice?

Xtrucase

macrumors member
Dec 5, 2011
I'm looking for some cool accessories to use with my iPhone. I already have a Pro Clips car mount, bumpers, cases, holsters, Creative D100 bluetooth speaker, and nice headphones. I'm looking for anything else that might be neat. Any advice?

check out other posts on what you think would be kewl to attach to an iphone 4 and 4s

i personally think a solar panel trickle charger would be a good fit

or interchangeable attachments to the back of the housing?

DroidRules

macrumors 65816
Aug 10, 2010
Sorry but I thought accessories were meant to add to your user experience. So you're looking for accessories that are "cool" but may not help YOU enjoy your phone. Isn't it typical to need an item (cool or not) then go get that device? You're a manufacturers/retailers dream! You don't need it until they tell you you need it.

I like carbon fiber backs, try that.

michaelzg

macrumors newbie
Feb 27, 2012
business

If you watch video/ listen music/ surf website a lot, you can the accessories with batteries, as the iPhone battery is easy exhausted, what you need is make your iPhone batter for yourself

motorazr

macrumors 6502
Don't know if it counts as a "cool accessory" or not and I might be biased in this post.. but!

Personally I found that the single most useful thing I wanted was a tripod mount, and there aren't too many out there that aren't kinda scary to put your phone in... except the OWLE... but that's like $130.. so.. anyway! I make these now... maybe you'll find it useful too?

http://tinyurl.com/3dbvox9

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.