|Feb 20, 2012, 08:29 PM||#1|
A Good Music Player for iPad
Surprisingly I was not able to find a single music player in the app store that was good.. I only want a few simple functions and nothing came up.. Keep in mind I want to use this music player while driving.
- Tap anywhere to pause.. or at least tap the large center area to pause.. (The play/pause button in apple's app is a tiny button in the left corner..)
- Swipe left and right to change tracks (yes, apple's apps has this)
- Automatically enter the album artwork view... (again its a tiny little button in the left corner)
- A black/dark theme, or a custom color option would be even better.. (Apple's uses a bright grey/white color.. which is really distraction driving at night)
- And of course a clean and cool looking UI
Anybody know any apps that comes close to those specifications? I still can't believe I can't find a good music player for the iPad. Hope you guys can help me, thanks.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Is there a Now Playing button on the iPad Music Player||MickeyVee||iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting||0||Mar 3, 2013 07:49 PM|
|Amazon Releases Cloud Music Player for iPad||MacRumors||iOS Blog Discussion||14||Mar 3, 2013 12:10 AM|
|Pure Player - a simple music player with 20+ lossy and lossless formats supported||DancingBottle||iPhone and iPod touch Apps||2||Sep 5, 2012 08:02 PM|
|Looking for a good music player for Mac OS 9.2||MS Windows||Apple Collectors||1||Aug 3, 2012 04:53 PM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:31 AM.