|Feb 20, 2012, 10:48 PM||#1|
trading iphone 4S for samsung skyrocket..got some questions
For anyone who have switch to samsung galaxy s2 skyrocket, i have a few questions.
1. Is this a fair trade? my 4s for the skyrocket?
2. Can I use my micro sim card in the skyrocket or do i have to get a new sim, and if so will AT&T charge me?
3. Will the data plan be unchanged if i use the skyrocket?
|Feb 20, 2012, 11:05 PM||#2|
1. What version 4S (16, 32, 64)? Either way, IMO, no, it's not a fair trade, but I am biased because I would rather have the SGSII than the skyrocket (yes, they are actually different phones and it's not just the 4G LTE difference). A quck eBay search also shows the 4S sells for $100 more than the skyrocket.
2. You will need a new sim. ATT will do this for free. Just go in to a brick and mortar ATT store.
3. They will upgrade you to the LTE package. Basically, you pay whatever you are paying now, and will have the same plan, but it will now be called LTE rather than 3G.
I use iOS and Android daily and, more recently, Windows Phone 8. If what I say upsets you, it's probably because of your brand loyalty.
|Feb 20, 2012, 11:28 PM||#4|
I left my 4s in favor of the HTC vivid. I carried both fur a month, and eventually went with the vivid full time.
larger screen and lte are important to me. I still love my iPad, but just got bored with the iPhone.
I'm using a lte Sim cut to micro size so I can swap between the two. I think it's a fair trade if your iPhone is a 16 GB.
13" MBP 2011 6GB RAM, 240GB SSD, 500GB HDD
iPad Mini 16GB 6.1.2 - Jailbroken - iPad Mini Retina 7.0.4
Samsung Galaxy SIII and S4 - AT&T Android 4.3
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Haters Gonna Hate the iPhone 4S||ImperialX||iPhone||24||Jul 17, 2012 12:16 PM|
|Need help buying iPhone 4S for friend overseas||Vulcan4770||iPhone||3||Dec 30, 2011 09:50 PM|
|iPhone 4S vs. Galaxy Nexus - A (mostly) Unbiased Review||gblax||iPhone||54||Dec 9, 2011 10:54 PM|
|iPod touch for $399 or iPhone 4s for $849||hwrdrrk||Buying Tips and Advice||14||Oct 14, 2011 09:03 AM|
|Trading Your iPhone 4 for Someone's 4S?||sidgriffey||iPhone||3||Oct 11, 2011 04:22 PM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:13 AM.