|Feb 20, 2012, 11:48 PM||#1|
trading iphone 4S for samsung skyrocket..got some questions
For anyone who have switch to samsung galaxy s2 skyrocket, i have a few questions.
1. Is this a fair trade? my 4s for the skyrocket?
2. Can I use my micro sim card in the skyrocket or do i have to get a new sim, and if so will AT&T charge me?
3. Will the data plan be unchanged if i use the skyrocket?
|Feb 21, 2012, 12:05 AM||#2|
1. What version 4S (16, 32, 64)? Either way, IMO, no, it's not a fair trade, but I am biased because I would rather have the SGSII than the skyrocket (yes, they are actually different phones and it's not just the 4G LTE difference). A quck eBay search also shows the 4S sells for $100 more than the skyrocket.
2. You will need a new sim. ATT will do this for free. Just go in to a brick and mortar ATT store.
3. They will upgrade you to the LTE package. Basically, you pay whatever you are paying now, and will have the same plan, but it will now be called LTE rather than 3G.
I use iOS and Android daily and, more recently, Windows Phone 8. If what I say upsets you, it's probably because of your brand loyalty.
|Feb 21, 2012, 12:28 AM||#4|
I left my 4s in favor of the HTC vivid. I carried both fur a month, and eventually went with the vivid full time.
larger screen and lte are important to me. I still love my iPad, but just got bored with the iPhone.
I'm using a lte Sim cut to micro size so I can swap between the two. I think it's a fair trade if your iPhone is a 16 GB.
13" MBP - 13" rMBP - 15" rMBP - Mini
iPad rMini 2 7.1.2 - Jailbroken - iPad Air 2 8.1 VZW
iPhone 6+ - iPhone 5S - T-Mobile
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Trading in the iPhone 5C||Post-Twee||iPhone||5||Apr 17, 2014 10:53 AM|
|Verizon/iphone 5s Data Skyrocket||manviln||iPhone||9||Oct 2, 2013 10:51 AM|
|trading in iphone 4||tboyd37||iPhone||4||Dec 26, 2012 09:10 PM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:34 PM.