Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming

Closed Thread

Old Feb 21, 2012, 02:00 AM   #1
kodydoherty
macrumors newbie

Applescript modifying properties with system events

I am running 10.7. I want to use system events to change the security settings on my mac. When I run this script it appears to work by asking for my password for each one of the changes. The issue is nothing happens after. I never get an error nor is any settings changed.

tell application "System Events"
tell security preferences
get properties
set properties to {log out when inactive:false, automatic login:true, require password to unlock:false, log out when inactive interval:14, require password to wake:false}

end tell

end tell
kodydoherty is offline   0
Old Feb 21, 2012, 11:54 AM   #2
robbieduncan

One thread is enough. Replies in the original please: http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1324240
robbieduncan is offline   0

Closed Thread
MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming