Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Feb 22, 2012, 07:37 AM   #1
Juggertha
macrumors member

iCal events not showing up on devices

So, this is a bit odd. I've got an iMac, iPad, and iPhone... all synced using iCloud. I rely a lot on iCal for storing events... and have been using it over the last year or so with no major mess ups (except for when they first launched iCloud).

Any, it seems that nowadays, my iPad and iPhone are not showing certain events... namely, one calendar (workouts). I've been keeping track of my training for months now, only to look back and find them all missing off of my iPad. I checked iCal on the Mac, and they are there though.

Just for fun, I try to go back and enter them with my phone or pad... it takes the entered data... and syncs to the Mac... and then deletes it off of the mobile device. Yet, it only does this for events that are a month or so old.

So very odd.

Any ideas?

----------

Solved.

On the mobile devices there is an option in Settings>Calendars>Sync - options
Juggertha is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store