Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Feb 26, 2012, 02:20 PM   #1
phiberglass
macrumors 6502a

Send a message via AIM to phiberglass
iPad solution for Keynote/Powerpoint Notes?

Anyone have any solutions to viewing Keynote or Powerpoint presentations as well as the notes field that is including in those desktop specific apps? The only solution I have found so far is using Keynote on the iPad and reading the notes on each slide, but this requires 2 finger taps to get to the notes and 1 to go back-unnecessary, and can't read them together.

Are there any other apps that do what I'm looking for? Ideally I'd like it to be an app I could choose 'open in...' from Goodreader or Dropbox as I have all my documents synced.
Old Feb 29, 2012, 02:22 PM   #2
phiberglass
macrumors 6502a

Send a message via AIM to phiberglass
Would Docs2Go accomplish this? Is it stable?

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting