Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

airswish99

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 28, 2012
So.. I've jailbroke my AppleTV. I then proceeded to download nitoTV which led me to XBMC which then led me to Navi-X. I've downloaded a few other Video Add-Ons like Hulu and such, but.. there is one problem the sound is off just a hair.

I've tried a few different HDMI chords. I've tried rebooting every. I've tried fooling around with the audio options on both the TV and the programs. The sound works fine with Netflix and Youtube. What am I doing wrong?

I'm assuming this is an easy fix, and rather than mess around for another hour I decided I'd see if anyone has suggestions on how to fix this. I can't be the only one who has ran into this issue. If I need to provide any other information let me know. :eek:

Thanks.

hafr

macrumors 68030
Sep 21, 2011
So.. I've jailbroke my AppleTV. I then proceeded to download nitoTV which led me to XBMC which then led me to Navi-X. I've downloaded a few other Video Add-Ons like Hulu and such, but.. there is one problem the sound is off just a hair.

I've tried a few different HDMI chords. I've tried rebooting every. I've tried fooling around with the audio options on both the TV and the programs. The sound works fine with Netflix and Youtube. What am I doing wrong?

I'm assuming this is an easy fix, and rather than mess around for another hour I decided I'd see if anyone has suggestions on how to fix this. I can't be the only one who has ran into this issue. If I need to provide any other information let me know. :eek:

Thanks.
The easiest solution would be to just adjust the audio sync in XBMC itself and use it for all videos.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.