Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming

Old Feb 28, 2012, 08:08 AM   #1
ashetty3682
macrumors newbie

Command+ key not working in Lion

I have an applet which launches a 32 bit jnilib. The Jnilib launches a Webframe window which ahas a url pointing to a flash site.

Now the problem is that suppose in any of the textfields I type a line . Now on doing a Command + a the entire line gets replaced by alphabet "a". Similarly If i type a line and do a commandl C the entire line gets replaced by alphabet C and If i do a Command V then the line that earlier line would get pasted appended by character "V"
ashetty3682 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28, 2012, 12:20 PM   #2
naples98
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashetty3682 View Post
I have an applet which launches a 32 bit jnilib. The Jnilib launches a Webframe window which ahas a url pointing to a flash site.

Now the problem is that suppose in any of the textfields I type a line . Now on doing a Command + a the entire line gets replaced by alphabet "a". Similarly If i type a line and do a commandl C the entire line gets replaced by alphabet C and If i do a Command V then the line that earlier line would get pasted appended by character "V"
Have you checked System Preferences > Keyboard > Modifier Keys (bottom right corner)? Did the Command key somehow get reset?
naples98 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming