Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming

Old Feb 29, 2012, 06:03 AM   #1
Alonso Nguyen
macrumors newbie

How do you make online flash games?

Hello all,

I have an okay knowledge for making flash games, but I would like to make some online flash games with a chat system and you can meet other players. I already have an Idea for the game and a title now all I need is some information on how I can make the online game. I am using Flash 8. Do I need any special programs to make online games? Any ideas?

Thanks and Regards.
Alonso
Alonso Nguyen is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 29, 2012, 09:04 AM   #2
robvas
macrumors 68000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alonso Nguyen View Post
Hello all,

I have an okay knowledge for making flash games, but I would like to make some online flash games with a chat system and you can meet other players. I already have an Idea for the game and a title now all I need is some information on how I can make the online game. I am using Flash 8. Do I need any special programs to make online games? Any ideas?

Thanks and Regards.
Alonso
Check out Flixel - www.flixel.org
robvas is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4, 2012, 06:41 PM   #3
vaibhav.vgc
macrumors newbie

check out Adobe director

I think you should check out Adobe director (something parallel to flash for creating online teaching/learning stuff) Adobe director
And here are some tutorialshttp://www.vtc.com/products/Adobe-Di...-Tutorials.htm for Director, not sure about all this because i haven't tried any.
vaibhav.vgc is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27, 2012, 07:29 AM   #4
Les Kern
macrumors 68030

You DO know of course that Adobe will not be developing flash for mobile any longer and will be using HTML5? If you're doing this for a hobby that's one thing, but if you ever plan on marketing, you might want to reconsider the exponentially growing tablet market.
Les Kern is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming